Activities To Do While Stuck At Home Due To COVID-19
In times of the Coronavirus and social distancing, many of us are staying at home. Here are some things you can do from home for free to empower yourself to develop skills that promote equality and respect in your community and worldwide.
- Learn a new language.
- Educate yourself.
- Catch up on reading.
- Share hopeful and positive things.
- Get fresh air, go for a walk!
If you have kids at home:
- Build a fort, or an obstacle course for them to play in throughout the day while you are working.
- Play detective! Set riddles for the kids to solve and keep busy with.
- Have a Movie Marathon!
- Kids love their snack, so have a bake-off or cook-off at home!
- Break out those board games that have been sitting in the closet!
- Help them continue to learn as school is at a pause. Discuss with them what they have learned recently and try to practice with them!