DIR Cloud Services
Vintage IT Services Contract Number for Cloud Services:
For Quotes, Purchase Orders, or to contact Vintage IT Services:
Cloud Services offered include Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) on Vintage’s own enterprise cloud offering located in downtown Austin. Vintage hosts several state agency applications and is connected to CapNet.
Vintage also provides cloud brokering services for a large national cloud service provider. Cloud brokering services are available for:
- Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
Our technical staff will help you find the right provider before you begin using cloud services. Afterwards, our technical staff provides Level 1 Help Desk at no additional charge. Fee-based services are available under this contract for your application or infrastructure specific engineering needs.
The Vintage technical and sales team will help you write the required Statement of Work. Sample SOW. The Cloud Services Provider’s MSRP will be provided with all SOW’s.
With the DIR Cloud Contract, Texas State agencies, local governments, school districts, and higher education can now move their technology to Vintage IT Services’ local cloud where they can customize and tailor service packages to specifically meet an agency’s needs. When you have additional requirements, Vintage IT Services can also provide cloud brokering services to large national cloud providers for additional agency needs.
Advantages of the Contract:
- Eligible Customers: state agencies, universities, cities, counties, public school districts, and any state-funded entity.
- Leverages the purchasing power of the entire State of Texas.
- Meets all State of Texas bidding requirements.
- Ability to turn capital expenses into operating expenses.
- Cost avoidance of preparing Request for Proposals and evaluating bid responses.
- Simplifies internal purchasing processes.
- Streamlines order processing.
- Purchase orders submitted directly to the Vendor.
- Payment submitted directly to the Vendor.
- One-on-one contact with the Vendor.
- Additional individual terms and conditions may be applied if needed.
- Ability to negotiate for deeper discounts on quantity purchases.
- One hundred percent (100%) HUB credit.
Eligible customers: state agencies, universities, cities, counties, public school districts, and any state-funded entity.
The DIR Contract number, DIR-TSO-4051, must be referenced on all purchase orders issued to Vintage IT Services in order to show you are utilizing the State contract for purchases.
BENEFITS TO AN AGENCY:
- Reduction of capital expenses.
- Acquire more equipment with the same dollars.
- Predictable budgeting for equipment and services under a seat management contract.
- Service level agreements.
- Control operating costs.
- Free internal resources for other purposes.
- Gain resources not available internally.
- Share risks.
- Elimination of equipment asset tracking issues.
- Elimination of equipment disposal issues.
- Looks like an operating lease without the paperwork requirements.
- Individualized to each agency’s requirements.
DIR COOPERATIVE CONTRACTS:
- Information and Communications Technology that Increase Your Technology Buying Power.
- DIR Cooperative Contracts Program Overview
- Vintage IT Services Contract DIR-TSO-4051
- Standard Terms & Conditions
- HUB Subcontracting Plan
- Sample SOW
- Cloud Service Agreement
- Warranty and Return Policy