Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Vintage IT Services was established in 2001.
As your complete IT department, we take away the burden of installing, managing and supporting your technology infrastructure – letting you focus on what you do best.
Vintage’s customers range from small businesses to large government agencies, and every VintageCare client can expect Enterprise-level support regardless of their size.
Our managed IT and cloud experts have deep roots in the many industries we serve, giving us the insight needed to understand your technical environment and unique challenges. Vintage IT Services will resolve any current technical issues and more importantly put solutions in place to prevent future ones, giving you the freedom to get back to business. You can count on Vintage IT Services to ensure your business meets best practices in IT.
Advantages of Working with the Vintage Team
Austin Business Journal has named Vintage IT Services to multiple lists including:
- Fastest 50 Growing Companies in Central Texas: 2012, 2011, 2009.
- Best Places to Work in Central Texas for ten years: 2004-2014; Placed first in 2007, 2011, 2012.
- Largest Network Integration Firms in Austin, 2004-2015, #1 in 2015
- Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Austin, 2004-2015.
- Largest Privately Owned Companies. 2011-2015.
- Austin Chamber of Commerce Business Awards finalist in 2011 and 2015.
- Two-time Ingram Micro Spotlight Award nominee
- State of Texas DIR Managed IT Services, Cloud Services Broker.
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Austin Chamber of Commerce member
Our passion for delivering excellent service has been recognized by publications including:
- MSPMentor 100 (Top 100 Managed Service Providers in the world): 2015 #43; 2014 #30; 2013 #52; 2012; 2011 #51; 2009 #83
- Computer Reseller News Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation: #10 in 2005, and #17 in 2011
- Inc.500 Magazine: #186 in 2005, and #348 in 2011
- Texas Monthly: Best Companies to Work for in Texas #10
Many companies never realize the benefits of a well-run IT department because it is difficult to find the necessary skills in one or even several people. The information technology field, just like the medical field, has become one of specialization.
Benefits of outsourced IT support at a fixed monthly cost:
- Emergency onsite and remote support
- Live phone support 24x7x365 with VintageCare Unlimited
- Dedicated account managers
- Around the clock threat monitoring and protection
- Eliminates reliance on individuals for network maintenance.
Certifications and Partners
Vintage IT Services’ technicians have earned the highest-level certifications and licenses from the industry’s premier hardware, software, and network solution partners.