DIR End User IT Outsourcing Services
- Provisioning Equipment
- Desktop Outsourcing Services
- Asset Tracking Services
- Service Desk
- On-Site Support & Moves/Adds/Changes (MACs) Services
- Remote Support Services
- Standard and Ad Hoc Reporting and Documentation
- Break/Fix/Maintenance Services
- Unwind/End of Engagement Services
- Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) Services
- Network Management Services
- Software Services
- Security Services
Product and Service Specifications
All product and service specifications will be defined in a statement of work (SOW) developed by the client and Vintage IT Services in compliance with Senate Bill 20 and DIR requirements for the institution.
We are currently managing the IT Network Operations for multiple state agencies, and have managed over 30,000 desktops for various State of Texas agencies.
Vintage is focused on providing agencies with customized and individual attention, at a price within their budget. Network monitoring technology allows Vintage IT Services to automate functions and reduce labor costs for each agency. With this automated system, Vintage knows what is happening in each agency’s network and servers, without wasting time and money on the discovery process.
The State of Texas, acting by and through the Department of Information Resources (DIR), has awarded Vintage IT Services a DIR Go DIRect contract for End User IT Outsourcing Services (formerly Managed IT Services).
Advantages of the Contract:
- Eligible Customers: state agencies, universities, cities, counties, public school districts, and any state funded entity.
- Leverages the purchasing power of the entire State of Texas.
- Meets all State of Texas bidding requirements.
- Ability to turn capital expenses into operating expense.
- Pre-approved lease contracts.
- Cost avoidance of preparing Request for Proposals and evaluating bid responses.
- Simplifies internal purchasing processes.
- Streamlines order processing.
- Purchase orders submitted directly to the Vendor.
- Payment submitted directly to the Vendor.
- One-on-one contact with the Vendor.
- Additional individual terms and conditions may be applied if needed.
- Ability to negotiate for deeper discounts on quantity purchases.
- One hundred percent (100%) HUB credit.
Eligible customers: state agencies, universities, cities, counties, public school districts, and any state-funded entity.
The DIR Contract number, DIR-TSO-3650, must be referenced on all purchase orders issued to Vintage IT Services in order to show you are utilizing the State contract for purchases.
BENEFITS TO AN AGENCY:
- Reduction of capital expenses.
- Acquire more equipment with the same dollars.
- Predictable budgeting for equipment and services under a seat management contract.
- Service level agreements.
- Control operating costs.
- Free internal resources for other purposes.
- Gain resources not available internally.
- Share risks.
- Elimination of equipment asset tracking issues.
- Elimination of equipment disposal issues.
- Looks like an operating lease without the paperwork requirements.
- Individualized to each agency’s requirements.
DIR COOPERATIVE CONTRACTS:
- Information and Communications Technology that Increase Your Technology Buying Power.
- DIR Cooperative Contracts Program Overview.
- Vintage IT Services Contract DIR-TSO-3650
- Standard Terms & Conditions
- HUB Subcontracting Plan
- Electronic and Information Resources (EIR)
- Warranty and Return Policy
Vintage IT Services is a Microsoft Certified Partner and an IBM Business Partner.