Hosted VoIP Solutions
VoIP, also known as voice over internet protocol, is an affordable unified communications solution that encompasses voice messaging, conference calls, video conferencing, and more.
With hosted VoIP solutions through Vintage IT Services in Austin, Texas, your company will have a true Private Branch Exchange (PBX) with advanced customer service functions at an unbeatable price.
Installing a hosted VoIP service at your business will streamline all communication-based processes, ensuring your employees will have a reliable business phone system for contacting customers, clients, and team members.
Hosted VoIP Benefits to Your Business
Features of Our Hosted VoIP Solutions
Security & Backup
VoIP security built to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- SIP Attack tools are automatically detected and blacklisted
- Access to a Global IP Blacklist that is automatically updated
- Voice and apps traffic is encrypted
- SSL certificates are automatically generated and managed
- Automated backups
Take your extension wherever you go on your mobile device.
- Free VoIP calls on your Android or iOS with our mobile app
- Set your status (active, away, unavailable, etc)
- Web conferencing
- Instant messaging
Easy to Use Softphones for Windows and Mac
Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Ability to initiate and receive calls
- View status of your colleagues
- Receptionist view for call administration with drag and drop functionality
- Integrates effortlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, or Internal Phonebook
- Customer and agent activity reports can be obtained automatically
- Wallboard and Q-Manager views available
Easy to use with inclusive UC features.
- Control calls with your IP phone, smartphone, or make calls straight from your browser
- Reduced bandwidth usage with integrated WebRTC technology
- Chrome and Firefox extensions for Click to Call
Industry-leading customer communications.
- Customers can chat, call, or meet with you directly from your website
- Communication from your website is in real-time and integrated with your PBX
- Easy to configure and manage
- No additional subscriptions or charges for this service
Integrated Video Conferencing
Industry-leading video communications.
- Free to use for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users
- Access to meetings via phone
- Bandwidth management and control
- Remote assistance available for troubleshooting
- Free screensharing
- Upload PowerPoint and PDF documents before meetings
- Polling tools for feedback
We Are The Best Choice in Austin for Hosted VoIP Solutions
No matter how large or small your business, Vintage IT Services the best business phone services provider that offers a complete range of installation, support, and management for your business communication infrastructure.
We have ample experience working in a large range of industries including government agencies, nonprofits, real estate companies, financial institutions, medical, and more.
When you choose a hosted VoIP service through Vintage IT Services, you will always receive enterprise-level support from our team of highly certified and licensed technicians, as well as our knowledgeable and friendly 24-hour customer service staff.
We are committed to proactively assisting our clients every step of the way and offering businesses viable solutions to their technological needs that fit within their budget.